Monday 30 June 2014

The monster has arrived.

One of the things we promised ourselves after I finished at the Aphasia centre was a new puppy to replace the great dog we lost last year.  See attached

She is of course a Jack Russell and is very demanding unless she is having one of her naps! But she is keeping me busy and is great fun.

Still haven't heard anything about my angiogram the NHS lives up to its poor reputation.

Went up to Newcastle to meet friends from the Aphasia clinic and visited Saint James' Park, there was a problem in going to see the pitch as they were preparing for the Kings of Leon concert, it was looking very spectacular.  Good to meet up with friends.

Good news is we have sold the flat but means we now have no where to stay if we go up to Newcastle.

Been taking part in the Limbs Alive research and been busy playing my circus games, this came an end last Friday and Sharon came to do final assessments etc and take away all the equipment.  

In the garden things are looking good, the potatoes have just come into flower and everything else is growing well, plenty of lettuce and radish!  Have to be careful to keep the rabbits off but we now have a secret weapon (when she gets a little bit bigger). Nell the Jack Russell

My speech hasn't been so good this week probably because I have been abit tired and missing the students bullying me!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he's gorgeous. Enjoy the fun and games!

    ReplyDelete