Tuesday 1 April 2014

New research

I have been approached a few times to take part in new research since my stroke and have always agreed as I hope it will help others in the future, however, the latest idea seemed a little strange but I am willing to give it a go.
I am getting a new friend to stay, her name is Mary and she is a chimpanzee as a leading university have discovered that the communication skills including hand gestures and facial expressions of chimps can help people with Aphasia.  She arrives next week so I will have to take her to the Aphasia centre in Newcastle with me as she can't be left at home alone.

The university is looking for more people to take part in the research so let me know if you are interested.


1 comment:

  1. Haha. Did Mary have to go back to the university research centre at midday?

    ReplyDelete