Tuesday 1 April 2014

On holiday

We now have four weeks off for Easter holidays to give the students a break, hope you are all working hard and revising for your exams!
On the last day I was given homework from all 4 of my students, this includes sending them emails with an update of what I have done.
I do have to go up to the university next week for 2 hours in preparation for our presentation to 10 people to make them more aware of Aphasia (Liz is not amused at having to go up there!)
We have had Senna to visit twice in the last week which is really good, also good to see John and Ceri.  Senna just makes herself at home and looks for the old toy box, any treats and rabbits!  She spotted a group of very young ones playing yesterday, her eyesight is amazing
We are now on tender hooks waiting for the arrival of our lambs which are due anytime now, last year we had deep snow, this year we have had a few foggy days but it is now warm and sunny, perfect for lambs. 
When John was here yesterday he set up our Wii which we haven't used for years but Liz thought would be good to get me using my weak arm and leg.  I had my first game of golf in over a year albeit indoors and virtual but it was great fun, need to get in some practice so I can beat John!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the lambing goes well. Enjoy your easter break. Alison

    ReplyDelete