Saturday 19 April 2014

Time off

Even though I am not at university I still have lots of homework to do.  Each of my four students have set me some work.  I have to email a student each week to send in my homework to them.  So really there is no time off!
Today my 90 year old mother in law has been testing me on my spellings and the sentences I had to write, she is a hard task master!!

Great news I went up to the RVI hospital at Newcastle just over a week ago to see if I could be accepted on the Limbs Alive research project and fortunately I was. So I have now been given the laptop and video games to start working on my right arm. 
Whilst up in Newcastle I met with my fellow class mates so we could go through our presentation on Aphasia awareness.

To date we have got 3 new lambs a set of twins and a single, Liz is really pleased with the new arrivals (2 girls and a boy). Just waiting for the next one to lamb





No comments:

Post a Comment