Wednesday 27 November 2013

Goals

Liz set me a number of goals - the first one being I had to be home in time for lambing!

In order to go home I had to show I could walk,  so the physio set me the goal of walking the full length of Bishop Auckland hospital.

The main corridor runs the full length of the hospital and the stroke rehab ward is at the back if the hospital and the main door is at the other end (the cafe is also at the front of the hospital!)
The physio would take me along the corridor each day getting further each time.

It was a wonderful feeling when I got to the front door and I had achieved my first goal!

I was very proud when I could show Liz and John what I could do and we celebrated with a cup of coffee in the cafe!  My first adventure out of a hospital ward in nearly 5 weeks.

The next goal was to go for a walk outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment