Monday 24 February 2014

End of the week

Spent this morning moving 3 large dumpy bags of logs which had to be transported into our log store and stacked neatly, this is hard work when you only have one arm and hand to do this with plus it is my left arm which works and I am right handed. This was a joint effort with my trusty assistant Liz.
Fortunately it's a nice sunny day for a change so the logs didn't get wet whilst outside.

The sheep are enjoying the sunny day and have been drying their fleeces, but the weather this week looks to be following a similar pattern of one sunny day followed by wet and windy day.
I have suggested to Liz that we move to Australia where it would be warmer but she advised me we wouldn't get in because of my stroke. 

At University on Friday morning with Ellie I had to reply to some emails which I thought would be great until she told me I couldn't use the speech button, I managed the task well but it took a long time.
My project group did more work on our project thinking about how we would deliver the content at the end to our audience. We have an hour and half to fill! 
I was disappointed I had to leave an hour early as Emily was not well, hope she has a speedy recovery.
It was disappointing there was no one to stand in for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment