Thursday 20 February 2014

More work

The weather has been a bit milder this week so the sheep have dried out and the mud is not as sticky!

With Dominique on Tuesday I managed to do 2 paragraphs of reading which she had downloaded from the Teesdale Mercury (my local paper) I was very impressed!  I then had to underline the important parts of the paragraph and then Dominique took it away from me and I had remember what it was about.
I then had to do 25 spellings of the simple words I keep getting stuck on, I got all but 7 right so these 7 are now my homework!  I have to learn them!

On Wednesday we started with the group session and we talked about where we had been on holiday, we were suppose to take in a souvenir or picture from a holiday but because I didn't come home on Tuesday night I couldn't do this.  I struggled to remember a holiday so talked about a business trip to Australia.

After this I went with Emma to do more reading and writing, she read a sentence to me and I had to write it down.  This whilst a simple task I found quite hard, but as Emma said it wouldn't be doing me any good if I found it easy - she is a tough taskmaster!  During our session Emma gave me some more words to learn which again are all small words as this seems to be where I have most problem.

Now looking forward to Friday even though it is a long day and also working with my small group on our project.  Flynn has been in trouble this week as he keeps forgetting to text his wife when he gets to the university!

No comments:

Post a Comment