Thursday 23 January 2014

Good News!!

Liz came back from buying some sheep feed with News of a Jack Russell puppy that was for sale, she sounded perfect. At the same time I had a phone call from the University offering me a place on the next aphasia session starting next week. I was really pleased about my offer but meant we couldn't take up the offer of the puppy. 
I'm looking forward to getting back to the University although nervous as the rest of the course will be new people. 
This news is good news for me learning to read and write, and the gap hasn't been being too long and I will have completed most of the homework that was given to me at the end of last term. 
The course runs for nine weeks and then we get four weeks off for Easter followed by another three weeks. Liz is pleased about this timing as we will be at home when the lambs are due to be born. 
My blog will continue during the next session of University work. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear it Chris and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete